This is the website www.2theloo-jobs.com. While you visit our website we register:
- your browsing behavior on our website
- your email address if you communicate it to us
- any information that you provide voluntarily (for example, your application data).
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer that help us know which browser you are using and where you have been on the Site and on Web sites to which you may link in order to use some of our features. By accepting our cookie, you will be permitted access to certain pages of the Website without having to log in each time you visit. A user who does not accept the cookie from the Website may not be able to access certain areas of the Website. 2theloo also logs IP addresses, or the location of computers on the Internet, to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website. If you prefer not to accept a cookie, you can set your web browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your web browser.
withholding information that you enter at different pages while applying for jobs, so you do not have to re- fill all your data
making it possible to share content from our website via social media
making it possible to respond on our website
the measurement of the use of the website
- track the number of visitors to our web pages
- keep track of the time spent by each visitor on our webpages
- determine the order in which a visitor visits the different pages on our website
- determine which parts of our site need adjustment
- optimize the website
The vacancies, articles and videos you watch on our website, can be shared via the social media buttons. The system of these buttons uses social media cookies from the social media parties so that they recognize you when you want to share an article or video. These cookies make it possible to:
- users logged in on selected social media so they can direclty share some of the content of our website.
For the cookies that are placed by social media parties and the possible data they collect, we refer to the explanations that these parties give on their own websites. Be aware that these statements regularly change. 2theloo has no influence in this.
Sometimes we need to adjust the statement, because for example our website or rules regarding cookies have changed. We may change the content of the statements and cookies at anytime and without a warning. You can consult this webpage for the latest version. If you have any questions you can contact us via the contact form.